Here are a couple pictures of my final project in draping. The black and white photo is what the project was based on. I had to replicate the style and look of the photo as much as possible. I started with draping in muslin, then created a pattern, re-cut the muslin and made a mock-up, and then fitted that muslin mock-up on my model. Once I made the alterations to my pattern, I cut the pieces in the actual fabric and began to put it all together! I learned many, many new techniques for sewing and finishing. Overall I am very happy with how it turned out! I learned a lot and I know where I want to improve and what to watch for and fix next time!